Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Zoya Shelby stamped with Zoya Rory, Brie and Kieko

Pin It

Do you ever have a manicure you want to just wear for days, and something inevitably happens to it and you get a few hours with it instead?  This was that manicure for me.  I wanted to keep this on all weekend, and then wham, chipped 3 nails while putting my dogs leashes on.  So frustrating!  Regardless, this was 3 coats of Zoya Shelby, which I had worn for a day already, stamped using my Cheeky plates with Zoya Rory, Brie and Kieko for a gradient look.  I finished the look with a single coat of Zoya Armor.  


Pin It


Want a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish? Click on the link below and one will automatically be placed in your account and can be used immediately on your current order. (new accounts only) TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of your "My Account" Page.

Follow the Share the Love link over to Zoya and create your account.  A coupon will automatically be added to your account for use on your current or future order.


No comments:

Post a Comment