Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

College Football Opener! Zoya Kristi and Raven


Pin It


It is the first game today for my Wisconsin Badgers.  Living in Michigan, it's so great to see some red, white and black on my TV.  In honor of the first game of the season, I am sporting Zoya Kristi and Zoya Raven.  I added a little tattoo from Football Fanatics (found here).  It was super easy to apply, and I covered it with a single coat of clear polish.  They make them in a ton of teams, so check them out for your next big sporting event!



Want a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish? Click on the link below and one will automatically be placed in your account and can be used immediately on your current order. (new accounts only) TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of your "My Account" Page.

Follow the Share the Love link over to Zoya and create your account.  A coupon will automatically be added to your account for use on your current or future order.


No comments:

Post a Comment