Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Zoya Alegra topped with Zoya Charla

Pin It


This combo was inspired by my friend, Bonnie.  She originally had combined Gilda and Charla, but since I don't own Gilda, I had to substitute with Alegra.  Boy was she right that this was a great combo!  I started with 2 coats of Alegra and cover with a single coat of Charla.  I topped the look with a single goat of Zoya Armor.  Such a great look, sometimes pink and then purple, and then a punch of aqua!  Thanks Bonnie!


Pin It



Want a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish? Click on the link below and one will automatically be placed in your account and can be used immediately on your current order. (new accounts only) TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of your "My Account" Page.

Follow the Share the Love link over to Zoya and create your account.  A coupon will automatically be added to your account for use on your current or future order.


No comments:

Post a Comment