Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Zoya Lara, Kieko, and Julieanne

Pin It

Sorry for the slow posting lately, work has been super busy.  I have not had a ton of time to do fun manicures, but this one was pretty simple.  I started with Zoya Lara, a great pink base!  Next I added a quick coat of Kieko and Julieanne at the tips.  To finish the look I added two strips of silver foil and followed with a top coat.  This was such a fun accent nail!


Pin It




Want a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish? Click on the link below and one will automatically be placed in your account and can be used immediately on your current order. (new accounts only) TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of your "My Account" Page.

Follow the Share the Love link over to Zoya and create your account.  A coupon will automatically be added to your account for use on your current or future order.


1 comment: