Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bringing out the bling, Zoya Reagan and a little sparkle


Pin It

I already loved Zoya Reagan, so what could possibly make it better?  A sparkly gradient, that's what!  I had Reagan on for a few days and decided to spice up the look with an accent nail using a few shades of crystals.  After sorting through my Helmer, I found just enough shades to cover the whole nail from pink, purple to silver.  I only did one row at a time, but was happy with the turn out.  My husband on the other had hated it.  He couldn't stand the feel of all that attached to nail.  I am surprised he didn't try to pick it off in my sleep!  I don't think it was really durable enough for everyday wear, but for a special occasion I will be doing this again.






Want a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish? Click on the link below and one will automatically be placed in your account and can be used immediately on your current order. (new accounts only) TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of your "My Account" Page.

Follow the Share the Love link over to Zoya and create your account.  A coupon will automatically be added to your account for use on your current or future order.


No comments:

Post a Comment