Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Zoya Pinta and Trixie


Pin It

I needed something fun to jazz up Christmas this year and I didn't want to do the traditional red/green combo.  Zoya Pinta had been sitting on my desk for a while, and Trixie is pretty much permanently out.  As always, Pinta went on super smooth, 2 coats for full coverage.  I used foil strips to tape off a design and covered it with Trixie.  You have to let it dry a little bit before adding a top coat or Trixie will start to fade into Pinta a bit.  I probably could have waited a bit longer.  Can't wait to do more designs like this, it was super easy!

Pin It






Want a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish? Click on the link below and one will automatically be placed in your account and can be used immediately on your current order. (new accounts only) TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of your "My Account" Page.

Follow the Share the Love link over to Zoya and create your account.  A coupon will automatically be added to your account for use on your current or future order.


No comments:

Post a Comment