Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Zoya Pasha

Zoya Pasha in natural light

I know this will be a pretty bold statement on my part, but Zoya Pasha is probably my favorite color polish.  I am constantly reaching for it when I have big meetings and need a neutral nail.  Pasha is one of the very few bottles I have completely used up and have had to purchase another.  It is a muted silver, grey, champagne, gold, mauve... how is that for a description!  It really is chameleon like in its tone as it seems to almost pick up on the colors you are wearing.  Pasha application is flawless, opaque in 2 coats with no brush strokes.  It has a slight shimmer or frost to it for a little character.  It does have a more purple like sister, Brizia, which I will get to swatching in the next few days.  This is 2 coats of Pasha, and 1 coat of nubar Diamont.



Pin It

And don't forget, Zoya is running a promo through 12:00am midnight EST on Wednesday 3/14.  Put 6 polishes in your cart and enter SPRING3 to receive 3 of the polishes free.  What a great deal!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for introducing me to Zoya's Pasha...I love this one when it's on my nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I consider it to be payback, Ms Sparkle Pusher!

      Delete