Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Essie Lapiz of Luxury, Zoya Caitlin and Zoya Jo comparison


Pin It

When I put Essie Lapiz of Luxury on the other day I had to see how it compared to a few of my Zoya’s with a similar shade.  Here is Lapiz of Luxury compared to Zoya Caitlin on my pointer and ring fingers, and Zoya Jo on my pinkie.  You can see Caitlin is a bit darker, more dusty or grey.  Jo is close match, only without the jelly look but with the addition of a little shimmer.  I have to say that if was in the mood for something blueish I would be reaching out for Zoya’s Jo.  Which one do you like best?

2 comments:

  1. Jo or Caitlin, both are beautiful. I'm shopping on zoya and was looking for comparison swatches of Caitlin and Jo. Very helpful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad it was helpful! I'll be back to posting more soon.

    ReplyDelete