Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Zoya Sarah

Pin It

I love Zoya Sarah!  I know the photo doesn't show the sparkle well, but it has the best red sparkle in it.  The base of Sarah is a cool red, almost with a deep fuchsia tone to it.  Sarah is from the 2010 Winter Fire and Ice collection and is one of the most common colors on my toes.  This is 3 coats of Zoya Sarah, followed by a single coat of nubar Diamont.


Pin It

Want a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish? Click on the link below and one will automatically be placed in your account and can be used immediately on your current order. (new accounts only) TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of your "My Account" Page.

Follow the Share the Love link over to Zoya and create your account.  A coupon will automatically be added to your account for use on your current or future order.


1 comment: