Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

4th of July inspired Zoya mani


Pin It

We have a bunch of people coming to our house to watch a neighborhood golf course's fireworks tomorrow night.  Given that, I am going to celebrate this weekend!  I took the risk of doing my nails last night in hopes they would still be okay on Saturday, so cross your fingers!  I starter this look with Zoya America, and used Zoya Ibiza for the blue.  Next, I applied red, silver and blue foil strips across the nail and finished with 3 foil stars.  I let the mani dry pretty well before I put the top coat on to ensure I didn't pull any polish color onto the foils.   Sadly, the red foil strip is slowly fading as the day goes on.  Are you doing any fun designs for the 4th?


Want a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish? Click on the link below and one will automatically be placed in your account and can be used immediately on your current order. (new accounts only) TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of your "My Account" Page.

Follow the Share the Love link over to Zoya and create your account.  A coupon will automatically be added to your account for use on your current or future order.


No comments:

Post a Comment