Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Orly Rage



Another champagne metallic!  I reviewed Sally Hansen Time to Shine a few weeks ago, and Orly Rage is very similar in color.  If Time to Shine was too gold for your taste, Orly Rage might be a better option for you.  They are both very similar in application and finish, Rage seems to have a bit more of a silver shimmer to it than Time to Shine.  Time to Shine has a little more depth of color, whereas Rage is a bit more reflective.  This swatch is 2 coats of Orly Rage, followed by a single coat of nubar Diamont.  I don’t think you can go wrong with either color, do you have a preference?


2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty. It looks somewhat similar to Designer DeBetter from the OPI Muppets collection, which I love. I've never tried Orly because I hate the bottles. How silly is that?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look pretty similar, I think the OPI might have more defined glitter to it. I only have a few bottle of Orly but love the big bottles, and ironically hate OPI brush handles. I guess we cancel each other out!

      Delete