Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Zoya Kimber


Pin It

Zoya Kimber is from the Summer Surf collection for 2012.  It also was voted one of the top 3 colors from the Beach and Surf collections in Zoya's pinterest contest.  I got my hands on 2 extra Pinterest trio's that I will be giving away shortly.  Kimber is almost a watermelon pink, packed with some beautiful gold flecks.  It was so eye catching in the sun!  Application was fabulous, it was opaque in 2 coats.  I followed it with a single coat of nubar Diamont.  Watch over the next day or two for the giveaway!



Pin It



Want a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish? Click on the link below and one will automatically be placed in your account and can be used immediately on your current order. (new accounts only) TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of your "My Account" Page.

Follow the Share the Love link over to Zoya and create your account.  A coupon will automatically be added to your account for use on your current or future order.




No comments:

Post a Comment