Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Zoya Cassi

Zoya Cassi in natural light
Pin It


Hmmm, Zoya Cassi.  I am not exactly sure yet how I feel about this color.  On one hand I got a bunch of compliments on the day I wore it but I don't totally think it is my style.  The color is almost as if a melon and a peach had a baby and threw in a little silver shimmer.  Don't get me wrong, Cassi is a great spring and summer color but may not be my first choice.  I also don't think it is a 5 in intensity, it took 3 coats to reach this level follow by 1 coat of Zoya Armor.

What are your thoughts?  Love it or leave it?


Pin It


Want a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish? Click on the link below and one will automatically be placed in your account and can be used immediately on your current order. (new accounts only) TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of your "My Account" Page.

Follow the Share the Love link over to Zoya and create your account.  A coupon will automatically be added to your account for use on your current or future order.


No comments:

Post a Comment