Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Zoya Persiphony

Zoya Persiphony in natural light

Pin It

Can I just say how much I love this color?  Zoya Persiphony was one of the first colors I bought about 4 years ago, and I wear it quite often in the spring and summer.  On the Zoya website is describes it as "Coral-red with touches of pink and copper and fine, frosty golden shimmer. Soft but colorful, this shade is reminiscent of ripe pink apples" but I have no idea how they made the stretch from that to what my color looks like.  Persiphony is more of a pink or salmon color, I don't see red or copper in there at all.  It reminds me of Crystal Light raspberry lemonade.  And yes, it does have a bit of grandma frost to it, I think the bright color redeems it a bit.  This is 2 coats of Persiphony followed by a single coat of Zoya Anchor.



Pin It


Want a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish? Click on the link below and one will automatically be placed in your account and can be used immediately on your current order. (new accounts only) TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of your "My Account" Page.

Follow the Share the Love link over to Zoya and create your account.  A coupon will automatically be added to your account for use on your current or future order.


No comments:

Post a Comment