Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Zoya pink to purple gradient



Pin It

I am jumping on the bandwagon!  Gradient manicures have been popping up all over this summer probably because they are so easy.  To make the cleanup easier I applied petroleum jelly to the skin surrounding my nail.  I started this look with Zoya Shelby and on a piece of wax paper I put a stripe of Dana, Mieko, and Pinta.  Once I blurred the edges of the polish with a toothpick I picked up the polish with a cosmetic wedge and blotted on my nail.  To finish the look and did a single coat of a random purple/blue glitter.  I can't wait to try a few more color combinations.


Pin It



Want a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish? Click on the link below and one will automatically be placed in your account and can be used immediately on your current order. (new accounts only) TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of your "My Account" Page.

Follow the Share the Love link over to Zoya and create your account.  A coupon will automatically be added to your account for use on your current or future order.


2 comments: