Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Zoya Tama stamped with Zoya Trixie - Gradient Polka Dots!


Pin It

Gradient nail art has been quite a popular manicure so far this spring.  I have a great one coming up in a few days.  However before I attempted that, I wanted to try something a little different.  One of my new stamping plates had a set of polka dots that increased in size, perfect for creating the illusion of a gradient manicure and using this springs other trend of polka dots!  I started with Zoya Tama, 3 coats, and stamped with Zoya Trixie.  Trixie was a little thin and runny to stamp with, but overall I liked the effect.  Up close you can obviously tell they are polka dots, but from further away it really just looks like a transition from fuchsia to silver.  I can't wait to try this again with different colors!


Want a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish? Click on the link below and one will automatically be placed in your account and can be used immediately on your current order. (new accounts only) TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of your "My Account" Page.

Follow the Share the Love link over to Zoya and create your account.  A coupon will automatically be added to your account for use on your current or future order.


No comments:

Post a Comment