Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Zoya Katy

Zoya Katy in natural light

Pin It

Zoya Katy was part of the 2009 Ooh-La-La Summer collection that brought us the more popular Midori and Tallulah.  To me Katy is the quintessential Barbie hot pink, right down to the cool blue undertone and silver shimmer.  I swear my Barbi convertible was this exact color.  If you are looking for a super bright pink, that could almost lean purple, this polish is for you!  I can't wait to use this as a base for a few nail art designs I have in my head.  This was 2 coats of Zoya Katy followed by a single coat of Zoya Armor.




Pin It


Want a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish? Click on the link below and one will automatically be placed in your account and can be used immediately on your current order. (new accounts only) TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of your "My Account" Page.

Follow the Share the Love link over to Zoya and create your account.  A coupon will automatically be added to your account for use on your current or future order.


No comments:

Post a Comment