Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Zoya Caitlin

Zoya Caitlin in natural light

I am not sure if Caitlin is more cornflower blue or periwinkle.  When I asked my husband, his response was "blue", sigh.  He's a boy who probably thinks there are only 16 colors in the world.  He obviously never had the 96ct box of crayons with the built in sharpener when he was younger.  Zoya Caitlin is really a shade of blue, purple and grey all wrapped into one.  I thought it would be too bright for work, but it is surprisingly muted once applied.  Application is pretty smooth, and this is 2 coats of Caitlin with 1 coat of nubar Diamont.  I wore this for a few days, and tomorrow I'll show you what I put over it!



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Bwhahahaha on the DH not having the box of crayons with a sharpener. I'm going with a mix of cornflower and periwinkle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His response when he read it was that I gave him too much credit, he only knows 8 colors. Silly boy!

      Delete