Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Zoya Lana

Zoya Lana in natural light

Let me start by saying that I rarely wear anything with orange or coral tones, most of my polishes are toward the red and pink end of the spectrum.  Zoya Lana in pulling me over to the orange side though, wow!  This is from the Zoya Reverie collection, originally debuted in 2010 as their spring collection.  This was about when my Zoya obsession started, and I now own every shade in this release and none of them have disappointed.  Lana is a bright burnt orange with a dash of melon or coral.  It has a brilliant flecked gold shimmer that stands out in the sun, but hides a bit indoors.  When I first put it on, it immediately reminded me of a friend, Jennifer, who would rock this color!

Lana applied flawlessly, and looks great in 2 coats.  I added an additional coat to swatch since it shows the depth a little better.  This is 3 coats of Lana, and 1 coat of nubar Diamont.  Lana will be in rotation quite a bit this summer.  I imagine it will look spectacular with a tan, and great on toes!



Pin It


Would you like 5$ off your first Zoya purchase?  Follow the Share the Love link over to Zoya and create your account.  A coupon will automatically be added to your account for use on your current or future order.


No comments:

Post a Comment