Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Zoya Gemma - perfect for St Patricks Day


I thought I would post this a couple of weeks before St Patricks Day in case anyone wanted to order it from Zoya.  I am so not a wearer of green polish since it typically makes my hands look like lobster claws.  However, the cool tone of this green makes it far more wearable for me.  Zoya Gemma is a soft olive green base with both purple and blue duochrome shimmer.  It is gorgeous in direct sunlight, these pictures just don't do it justice!  Originally I never wanted this color, but ordered a promo that included the whole Intimates collection.  I am so happy I did, what a unique color that is one of the few I own that had no duplicate.  This is 2 thicker coats of Zoya Gemma, with 1 coat of nubar Diamont.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment