Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Zoya Reece

First off, hello to my new readers tonight!  Zoya surprised me today by linking my post of Zoya Gemma on their blog.  I wondered what was going on when I saw my blog hits spike.  So welcome, and stick around!  Feel free to bookmark the site, add to your reader, follow me on Pinterest and share with your friends.

Zoya Reece in natural light

I love Zoya Reece!  It is a rose colored pink with the most fantastic duochrome.  In indirect light is shows more pink, but you get it out into direct light and the goldish green duochrome just begins to shine.  I took a few shots of this one in different light, it really is ever changing. This is 2 coats of Zoya Reece, with 1 coat of nubar Diamont.

Zoya Reece in natural light


Zoya Reece in indoor light


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment