Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Zoya Tru with Zoya Chloe

I had originally posted about Zoya Tru here about a month or so back.  At that time the sunlight was a little scarce so I took a few shots out in the sun the other day.  Boy am I glad I did a few swatches that day since I have just about broke almost half my nails in the last week while I have been traveling.



Tru is a creamy purple base with a warm tone to it.  It has reddish and gold glitter flaked though it.  The application on this was flawless, totally opaque in 2 thin coats.  Tru really is a unique color, I don't have anything similar in my collection with the exception of Zoya Neeka.  Neeka is definitely bluer and leans more towards muted grey.  This is 2 coats of Zoya Tru with 1 coat of Zoya Armor.

For fun, I wanted to try out a few of the fleck effects.  I chose Chloe, which you can see from the pictures is a sheer pink jelly base with duochrome flecks that shine pink/orange and blue/green.  What a fun combo!  This was just 1 coat of Chloe over the manicure above.  I loved it in normal inside lighting, but it really pops in the sun.




Pin It


Would you like 5$ off your first Zoya purchase?  Follow the Share the Love link over to Zoya and create your account.  A coupon will automatically be added to your account for use on your current or future order.


1 comment:

  1. Chloe looks really nice over Tru! I'll have to try this someday...

    ReplyDelete