Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Qtica Intense Cuticle Repair Balm


Qtica Intense Cuticle Repair Balm - what can I say, I have fallen in love with this stuff!  This little gift from heaven came in a box I had received from Zoya a few weeks ago.  I wanted to use it consistently though in order to give it a fair review, so for the past 3 weeks I have been rubbing this on my cuticles daily.  Previously I used Mango Madness, as mentioned in my FAQ, at night and Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream during the day.  I kept the Burt's Bees at my desk at work so it was constantly staring at me!

Now I could see how you would see a huge difference in a few weeks going from no cream to this, but I was a bit skeptical as to how it would compare simply changing creams.  Amazingly it made a noticeable difference, and I like that it is easier to apply and not messy.  The balm is a little thicker than most, which can leave it a bit sticky, but I like that since it stays put and doesn't rub off like my Mango Madness.  It warms with your hands and is easy to massage in.  It took care of all the pesky cuts and cracks I had in my cuticles from vacationing in a drier climate.

Yes, $18 is a lot to pay for cuticle cream but this will last you forever!  A little goes a long way.  Plus you can just add it on to your next Zoya order! Don't forget about a free bottle of polish for new customers!


Want a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish? Click on the link below and one will automatically be placed in your account and can be used immediately on your current order. (new accounts only) TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of your "My Account" Page.

Follow the Share the Love link over to Zoya and create your account.  A coupon will automatically be added to your account for use on your current or future order.





* This product was provided to me free of charge, all opinions are my own and I was not compensated in any way for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment