Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Color Club Revvvolution and a comparison to OPI My Private Jet

Color Club Revvvolution in natural light
So yesterday I posted about OPI My Private Jet, a color I had been coveting for years.  Just two days after finding My Private Jet I saw Color Club Revvvolution.  I wasn't sure what to think, I thought I loved My Private Jet, but Revvvolution was so much more holographic in the bottle.  For $3, it had to be mine and it found a place in my cart.

I was pretty impressed with it!  Not only was it a little easier to apply, but the glitter was also smaller and sparkled a lot more.  Plus the base of Revvvolution was a little blacker than the brownish tones of MPJ.  This was 2 coats of Color Club Revvolution and 1 coat of nubar Diamont.  Check out this rainbow of color!



Of course I had to do a side by side comparison... which one are you liking better?

No comments:

Post a Comment