Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Zoya Reva with Zoya Trixie

Pin It

One one my favorite things to do with polish is funky looking gradients with silver.  Zoya Reva was the perfect base to start this look with.  I had worn Reva for a few days and decided to add a little Zoya Trixie to the tips.  Working one nail at a time I put a stripe of Trixie across the top of the nail and pulled it down the nail with a small flat angled brush.  I picked up a little loose glitter and dotted a few pieces on while Trixie was still drying.  The look was finished with a coat of Zoya Armor.  It was so flashy I could stop looking down at my nail all day!

What are your thoughts on gradients with silver?  Love them or leave them?


Pin It


Want a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish? Click on the link below and one will automatically be placed in your account and can be used immediately on your current order. (new accounts only) TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of your "My Account" Page.

Follow the Share the Love link over to Zoya and create your account.  A coupon will automatically be added to your account for use on your current or future order.


No comments:

Post a Comment