Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter! A Zoya water marble for your basket!

Pin It

Happy Easter everyone!  Since I don't have children, my niece and nephew live a little too far away, and having my dogs help me dye Easter eggs is a death wish, the next best thing is to water marble my nails.  I combined Zoya Bevin, Dove, Malia, Avril and Kristen for a pastel marble inspired by those little hard shelled chocolate Cadbury eggs (which are the devil).  I finished the look with a single coat of Zoya Sparkle Gloss.

I tried a new method this marble... instead of scotch taping my nails off I applied a thick lotion/balm around my nails and cuticle, doing my best to stay off the actual nail.  I then cleaned the nail bed off with a Q-tip soaked in polish remover to ensure the polish would stick.  Zoya Purity went on next as a base, and then I dipped as usual.  Since the skin surrounding the nail had that coat of balm on it, the excess polish came right off and clean up was a whole lot easier than the tape method.

Hope everyone got a little family time in this weekend!




Want a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish? Click on the link below and one will automatically be placed in your account and can be used immediately on your current order. (new accounts only) TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of your "My Account" Page.

Follow the Share the Love link over to Zoya and create your account.  A coupon will automatically be added to your account for use on your current or future order.


No comments:

Post a Comment