Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Zoya Calypso

Zoya Calypso in natural light
Pin It

I think I have said before that I am not a huge fan of orange, probably because I just have a hard time finding the right shades.  Zoya Calyspo is a soft orange, almost apricot colored shimmer that doesn't scream at you.  From all the blogs I read, it is obvious that tangerine and citrus colors are popular this summer.  So if you are looking for a quieter way to introduce a little orange into your palette I would recommend Calypso.  It is a little sheer, so this is 3 coats of Calypso followed by 1 coat of Zoya Armor.  Application was easy, but a tad bit streaky so don't overwork the polish when applying.





Want a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish? Click on the link below and one will automatically be placed in your account and can be used immediately on your current order. (new accounts only) TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of your "My Account" Page.

Follow the Share the Love link over to Zoya and create your account.  A coupon will automatically be added to your account for use on your current or future order.


No comments:

Post a Comment