Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sally Hansen Grape Going

Sally Hansen Grape Going in natural light
Pin It

Sally Hansen Grape Going, part of the Insta-Dri collection, is a violet duochrome that shines blue, purple and silver depending on the angle and the light.  I am a fan of the Insta-Dri line by Sally Hansen.  They are great for when I am on the go and need a quick change.  A quick base coat, 1-2 coats of an Insta-Dri color and 1 coat of nubar Diamont and the manicure is dry before I can finish singing along to Justin Bieber's new song, Boyfriend.  Yes, I am publicly admitting that I love that song, I am a huge Justin Timberlake fan and this is as close as I get to a new song from him, sounds just like him.   Plus it was written by Mike Posner who is from Michigan, so I will just chalk it up to supporting my local peeps, hell I am almost to Canada at this point.

I digress!  Grape Going is a little more sheer than most of the Insta-Dri line.  This is 2 coats of Grape Going, but it probably could have used a third to add depth.  I topped it with a single coat of nubar Diamont.

No comments:

Post a Comment