Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

OPI My Private Jet

OPI My Private Jet in natural light

This polish had been on my wishlist for a while, and I came across it while browsing a local supply store a few weeks ago.  My Private Jet is a dark black, almost brownish base with holographic glitter throughout.  It was originally released 2007, discontinued, and then released again.  However the second release did not look as smooth or contain the same holographic glitter.  I believe this is the second release when comparing other swatches.  It went on relatively smooth, but as with most OPI polish on me, and the amount of glitter in the polish it chipped pretty quickly.  This is 2 coats of OPI My Private Jet, topped with 1 coat of nubar Diamont.

Tomorrow I will be comparing this with Color Club's Revvvolution.  I was pretty surprised by the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment