Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Essie Turquoise & Caicos with Julep Melissa

Essie Turquoise & Caicos - indoor lighting
Pin It


So this isn't a new color, Essie Turquoise & Caicos was part of the 2010 Resort Collection.  Regardless, it is one of my favorite summer colors, especially on my toes!    As with all my Essie polishes, application is a pain and I needed 4 coats to get rid of the visible nail line and to give the polish a uniform finish.   I can overlook that only because the color is just beautiful, part jelly / part creme.  This was 4 coats of T&C followed by 1 coat of nubar Diamont.

After 2 days I added Julep Melissa over the top.  It made it look a little like Zoya Zuza, which I have yet to get my hands on.  I can't believe how 1 coat of Julep Melissa just made this color shine.  It was brilliant in the sun.  I added some additional nail art on this combo, so more to come!



Pin It

1 comment: