Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

China Glaze Magentix - Instant Chemistry


I am loving magnetic polishes lately, it is such a quick and easy way to have an interesting design in a short amount of time.  Once you get the hang of it, it is a relatively easy process.  As with most of the magnetic polishes, I use Zoya Raven underneath, with one thin coat of the magnetic polish followed immediately with the magnet.  China Glaze has their own magnet with a strip, chevron, and star design.  I created this manicure with the striped design, an any other polish magnet will work.  I tested my Nails Inc magnet on this polish and it worked just fine.  Instant Chemistry, as well as the other magnetic polishes, dried very glossy.  Make sure you take extra time to let the polish dry before you apply the topcoat or the design will drag.

I get asked a lot about magnetic polish and it is always a lengthy conversation.  However over on Scrangie's blog, one of my absolute favorites, she takes the time to give you an excellent overview and tutorial.  I love her blog and if you love polish you should really subscribe.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment