Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Zoya Austine

Inside light

It is rare for me to wear a warmer gold polish, so I thought I would post Austine after I posted Hermina yesterday for comparison.  Austine is definitely the darker of the two golds, and much richer in color.  Unlike Hermina which I consider a metallic neutral, Austine would probably need to be paired with gold.  Austine also is a little more difficult to apply if you don't want brush strokes to be visible.  You'll also need to ensure you use a good basecoat since this polish will show more imperfections than a chubby girl in a shiny satin dress.  This is 2 coats of Austine, with 1 coat of nubar Diamont.

And because this polish shines so different depending on the light, I captured a few more...

Indoor direct light

Natural light


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment