Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Essie Dive Bar


I picked this color up on a whim at Ulta while I was wasting time waiting for my husband a few weeks ago.  In the words of my husband, HOLE MOLE!  Essie Dive Bar has to be, hands down, the best teal I own.  It has a darkened black base to it with teal metallic flecks that come to life under light.  The application was awesome, and this is 2 thicker coats with a coat of nubar Diamont over the top.  I was so inspired by this color I had to wear it with my favorite shoes... my Nine West Destynee's (which by the way are down to $40 for all the colors they come in on Amazon, go get yours!)

What can I say, it's a match made in heaven!  You'll love what I added to this combo, come back tomorrow and see!  It involves a butter London sparkle, which we all know are breathtaking.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment