Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Zoya Kelly, Zoya Brie, and Color Club Backstage Pass

Zoya Kelly and Zoya Brie in natural light

-
Zoya Kelly and Zoya Brie indoor lighting

I couldn't decided between Zoya's Kelly and Brie today, so I went with both!  Zoya Kelly is a dark blueish grey creme that is one of my go to colors in winter.  Zoya Brie is a darker pink creme with cool undertones.  I have been trying to capture my polish swatches in both natural and indoor lighting to show the change in color.  Brie definitely looks pinker in natural light.  Indoors, it can almost pass for a red.  Both have flawless application, and full coverage in 2 coats.

I wore this combo for a day, but had to add a little sparkle to the mix.  Out came Color Club's Backstage pass.  I had seen CC Backstage Pass on Pinterest a few weeks back and had to get it!  I have not been able to source it locally yet, so I ordered from Nailogy.com.  Color Club polishes range from $2.95-$3.25 which I think is a pretty good deal.  They also carry Essie, OPI and China Glaze.  I added 2 coats of Backstage Pass to my nails, and covered with 2 coats of nubar Diamont.

The pictures really don't do this justice though.  In real life the sparkle was just awesome.  The larger glitter really catches the light and it almost looks like mirrors on your nails.  Backstage Pass has magenta, light pink and dark and light silver pieces of large glitter

Zoya Kelly, Zoya Brie and Color Club Backstage Pass

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment