Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sally Hansen Uptempo Plum with OPI Silver Shatter


First off, let me start by saying there is nothing uptempo about Sally Hansen Uptempo Plum. Uptempo Plum is a dark, deep purple with a hint of shimmer.  It is essentially OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark's shimmery cousin.  Uptempo Plum is part of the Insta-Dri collection, and it does dry fast.  This is 2 thin coats of UP and 1 coat of nubar Diamont.  The only thing I am not real fond of is that this polish has a bit of a gritty finish.  

I accented my ring finger with a single coat of OPI Silver Shatter polish.  I love the look of the silver over a dark color.  I get asked quite often which of the shatter/crackle polishes I prefer and I always answer with OPI or China Glaze.  In my opinion Sally Hansen's version of shatter/crackle is the worst and most difficult to deal with.  Just make sure you apply it over completely dry polish and wait until the shatter is dry to apply your top coat.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment