Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Essie Dive Bar with Butter London's The Dark Knight


I promised yesterday that I would have an awesome combo today.  Essie Dive Bar is beautiful enough alone, but throwing a single coat of butter London The Black Knight takes it up another notch! The Black Night is a combination of pink, green, blue, red, gold and silver glitter is a black jelly base.  It is opaque in just 2-3 coats, however in this application I layered 1 coat of The Black Knight over Essie Dive Bar.  I find TBK gets too chunky and gritty the more layers you apply.  I applied 2 coats of nubar Diamont over TBK here to get the finish a little glossy.  The Black Knight was recommended to me by my sparkle pusher, Meghan.  Thanks Meghan, great call!

Look at this close up, its like a tiny little party!


Pin It

1 comment: