Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


So this has to have been one of my most frustrating water marbles to date and it was entirely my fault.  I am on the road for Valentine's Day this year, so I attempted this on Friday evening.  It was a marble of Zoya Purity, Zoya America, and Zoya Nephratiti.  While all three colors are gorgeous on their own, combined they caused me more frustration than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest.  The culprit, Nephratiti.  Nephratiti has a tendency to blend with Purity, and while pink isn't going against the Valentines theme, it just wasn't what I was going for.  My stubborn self refused to remove the troubled color after the first few attempts and just plowed forward.  All in all though, they didn't turn out too bad. This marble was completed using a base of Zoya Purity, with a marble of Zoya Purity, Zoya America, and Zoya Nephratit followed by a single cleat coat of nubar Diamont.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment