Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Zoya Pandora with Zoya Hermina tips

Natural Light

Zoya Pandora was the pinkest shade of the Zoya Touch collection.  I feel like I can only wear it in the winter when my hands are pale, during the summer when my hands have a little tan to them it just doesn't look right.  Pandora has the slightest shimmer to it, and it is a great professional neutral.  Application is just okay, my bottle is a little thick and need to be thinned a bit.  This is 2 coats of Zoya Pandora, with 1 coat of nubar Diamont.

After a day of wearing Pandora, I added a strip of Zoya Hermina across the top.  It was very subtle, but enough of a pop to make a difference.

Natural Light

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful to you on the grounds that your article is exceptionally useful for me to continue with my exploration in same region. Your cited illustrations are all that much significant to my exploration field.This is extraordinary! It really exhibits to me where to broaden my online diary
    Online shopping coupons

    ReplyDelete