Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Zoya Cynthia French Manicure


I was inspired a few weeks ago to try this manicure, but broke a nail and kept pushing it off.  After a friend of mine brought it back up again, I knew I had to try it.  Originally I was going to do it in the pure black the original picture had shown, but while digging through my stash I came across Zoya Cynthia.  Cynthia is a dark smokey black colored teal.  In most lights you wouldn't even notice it wasn't black.  I created this look using 2 coats of Zoya Cynthia, 1 coat of Essie Matte About You, followed by taping off the manicure line and finishing with nubar Diamont.  I was pretty satisfied with the results, it turned out to be an edgy manicure that caught the eye.

Here is Cynthia, 2 coats with no topcoat:


And Zoya Cynthia, 2 coats, with 1 coat of Essie Matte About You:

And finally, the finished product in direct sunlight where you can actually see the deep teal undertones of Zoya Cynthia:
 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment